Today’s passage: Isaiah 28:14-29
- Remember, this previous word about Ephraim was for the eyes and ears of Judah. Judah were the people being warned.
- Check out these other passages that share this idea (Or quote this passage) of the cornerstone:
- If the cornerstone is not perfectly straight and square, the whole building will fall. Jesus is the perfect cornerstone!
Questions to consider:
- Why do people stumble over this stone which is the Cornerstone? Why do we want to establish our own foundation and measuring lines (Our own definition of righteousness and our own version of justice)?
- What will trusting in God’s plan and provision of Jesus bring?
- What will trusting in different stones and measurements bring?