Today’s passage: Isaiah 41
- The people of the nations who have rejected God are right to have a dreadful fear of Him.
- God’s created nation and chosen people are right to rest peacefully in His sovereign protection.
- There are no other gods. Every other belief system in the world (Including secular humanism/atheism) is the imagination and invention of man, who are the invention and creation of God.
- Other gods (Or worldviews that seek to eliminate God) are entirely false. They are acts of rebellion against the Holy God.
Questions to consider:
- Christian, what has God said He will do for you (Philippians 1:6, Romans 8:28-38)?
- What are some of the greatest fears you have in this world? Who/What do you tend to fear the most?
- How do those things or those people compare to the power, glory, justice, and sovereignty of God? Who is their fight truly against? If God has us in His righteous right hand, who will be on the side of victory in eternity?