Today’s passage: Matthew 19:13-30
- Children can come to Jesus. We must come to Jesus like children, fully dependent on Him.
- It is impossible for man to muster up what he needs to be saved. God has to intervene and give life.
- Notice, the disciples are still learning these truths as well.
Questions to consider:
- Was this man who was asking Jesus what he needed to do to have eternal life actually perfect, without sin? How did Jesus show the man he had fallen short of the glory of God?
- In what ways was he NOT coming to Jesus as a child?
- Is there anything in your life that is pointing to a lack of trust in God’s ability or purpose to save you?