Today’s passage: Ephesians 6:10-13
- Our strength and might come from the Lord. We didn’t get picked for the team by God for being strong. He is our strength.
- We (The Church-Individually and corporately) have an actively scheming, wrestling, powerful enemy who is a force of evil and wants to destroy…and he has company.
- Our command is to take up the armor that God provides and with it, resist and stand firm.
Questions to consider:
- Since a major theme in the book of Ephesians is unity, what might be a major target or goal for our enemy?
- If our unity is found in Christ through the Gospel, what kinds of things would Satan want us to focus on instead?
- If our unity as a church comes from Christ through the Gospel, what won’t it come from?