Today's passage: Exodus 38
- The “He” of these passages doing the work is Bezalel (38:22, 35:30, 31:2).
- The order which the making of all these items have been detailed are working progressively further away from the Most Holy Place.
- As of the end of chapter 38, all the components of the Tabernacle have been made. All that is left was to make the garments for the priests and to set it all up!
Questions to consider:
- How many men were accounted for in Israel at this time in the wilderness (Verse 26)? What must this traveling group of people have been like? How remarkable was this Exodus journey?
- What purpose would verses 21-31 have served for the people? What were they recording? What did it communicate to (And about) the people?
- What did these records communicate concerning the people's view of God? When we value God highly (Supremely!) how does that evidence itself in our lives?