Today’s passage: Isaiah 45
- God is not just active/involved in the lives of those who know Him or believe in Him. God is sovereign over everyone and every thing.
- God never commands His children to do anything in vain (Verse 19).
- John 14:6 is true all over the world.
Questions to consider:
- Do you sometimes feel like your unsaved friends, family, co-workers, etc. are outside of God’s “jurisdiction”? Is that true? Why can you be totally confident and loving in sharing Christ with them?
- How could this passage be an encouragement or correct our thinking when we are tempted to envy the world’s “success”? What words are spoken to those who reject God in verse 9?
- What would be an accurate response to the person who says, “I can’t/won’t believe in a God who does that?” (Verse 11)