Today’s passage: Joshua 19:1-23
- The descriptions get shorter as we go… Simeon, Zebulun and Issachar are done. 8 tribes down, 4 to go.
- Simeon’s inheritance is contained within the inheritance of Judah.
- Zebulun’s and Issachar’s territories were north of Manasseh’s. Issachar’s came near to the southern portion of the Sea of Galilee.
Questions to consider:
- How might Ephraim and Manasseh feel about their complaining after the land Judah was given is now being shared with Simeon?
- Was God going to make any mistakes in allotting land to His people?
- How can passages like this, even though they may seem insignificant to us, encourage us to trust the Lord?