Today’s passage: Joshua 24:29-33
- Joshua was born in Egypt a slave, and was buried in Israel in his own land.
- There is some major foreshadowing in verse 31…
- Joseph’s burial fulfilled the requested promise from Genesis 50:24-25.
Questions to consider:
- What do you think would be one of the biggest themes or applications from the book of Joshua as a whole?
- What does this passage look like it’s setting up for the future of Israel in the land? How does it point forward to the book of Judges?
- How did a generation know the work of the Lord, and then the next generation didn’t? Is there a difference between telling our next generation how to live (What’s right and wrong) and telling them “All that the Lord has done”? Why are both important? What Has God done that you could share with someone today?