Today’s passage: Matthew 20:29-34
- In calling Jesus, “Son of David”, these blind men were calling Him king.
- Jesus had pity on the men while the crowd rebuked them.
- They recovered their sight. These men were not born blind. They knew what they were missing.
- After the miracle, the men followed Christ.
Questions to consider:
- In what way did these men express faith before their sight was restored?
- How did Jesus display the kind of leadership and authority He had just taught His disciples in the previous passage?
- Why do you think the crowd rebuked the two blind men? What might they have thought after seeing Jesus take the time to heal the men and then see them join in following Him?