Today's passage: Psalm 9
- Right will prevail, and the reason why it will is because God is on the throne.
- David looks to the past, recounting God's goodness in his life, and looks to the present in anticipation and expectation.
- The highest delight in David's requests, the reason for them, is to recount all of God's praises. God is our greatest joy.
Questions to consider:
- What has God done in your life that is deserving of praise?
- Where is God working in your life right now? What concerns do you have right now that you should take to Him in prayer?
- How does the knowledge that God will never forsake His children give you comfort? What does it mean?