Today's passage: Psalm 150
- The conclusion of the Book of Psalms! A final call for everything and everyone to praise the Lord with everything you've got.
- God's praise is warranted by all that He has done and everything that He is.
- His greatness is an excellent greatness, unlike any other. Our God is holy.
- As the full orchestra is welcomed into this worshipful arrangement, there is a full crescendo and grand finale with the loud clashing of cymbals. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Questions to consider:
- What can we learn about God when we see that reflection on His excellent greatness results in a celebration? Why doesn't His excellent greatness result in being somber or distraught or petrified?
- What has God done for His people in His excellent greatness to bring about our praise?
- How can you praise the Lord today? While you may not join a symphony, in what ways can your life resound to His praise today?