Today’s passage: 1 John 1:1-4
- Jesus, God the Son, has existed eternally. He was always with the Father and then took on flesh to fulfill the will of God.
- God uses His people, communicating His Word, to bring others to faith.
- Christians experience joy in sharing the truths of our faith with others.
Questions to consider:
- What similarities do you see in this passage and the Gospel of John 1:1-18?
- How many different ways did the Apostle John refer to Jesus and how does each reference teach us about Him?
- If you are struggling to find joy in your faith, what should you do? Who do you know who needs to hear the truth today?