Today’s passage: Daniel 12:1-4
- “At that time” is still referring to the end. Specifically, the time nearing the end of the tribulation.
- The Jews who believe (“Everyone whose name is in the book”) in the end times will be delivered from the Anti-Christ.
- Resurrection and judgment will take place (Revelation 20:11-15).
Questions to consider:
- What does it mean to be delivered? Is that something we can do on our own or something that has to be done for us? Who is our deliverer?
- What is true of all those who are delivered? How is a person’s name written in the book? What must be true of them? (If you aren’t sure, follow this link!)
- Has our knowledge of the end times increased with the completion of the Scriptures? Are people still running “to and fro” without applying the weight of the reality of what is going to happen? What has God called us to do with the knowledge we have?