Today’s passage: Daniel 4:28-33
- Nebuchadnezzar didn’t repent, and his dream came true.
- While the words were still in his mouth, God’s promised consequence came to be.
- Matthew 15:18 – “But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart…”
Questions to consider:
- Babylon was an amazing place. But, who had made it that way?
- What kinds of things was Nebuchadnezzar saying that sound wrong? If he had repented and had a humble heart, what might he have said instead?
- Why did Nebuchadnezzar say those things anyway? What was it that he wanted? Where did he truly need to repent?