Today’s passage: Ephesians 5:1-2
- The Father loves His children. Christ loved us. We are to love one another.
- Christ’s love for us is depicted by His crucifixion.
- Christ died for us while we were yet sinners. (Romans 5:8)
Questions to consider:
- Why is it so important to remember that love is not an emotion or feeling?
- How would you explain the idea of “walking” in love? What would the difference be between walking in love and an act of love?
- How is our love pleasing to God? What made Christ’s sacrifice a “fragrant offering”?