Today’s passage: Psalm 103
- There are benefits in following the Lord! Many are listed in today’s psalm following verse 2.
- As you read this psalm, look for things God does and the characteristics or attributes of God that bring about those actions.
- Some of these benefits are on display even now and some of them we will enjoy in eternity.
Questions to consider:
- What are the benefits listed in today’s passage? How many can you find? What perspective gives these benefits far greater value than some of the “benefits” that we may clamor for in this life?
- What is the expiration date of the worldly benefits we can often desire? (Verses 15-16) What is the expiration date of the benefits given by God in verses 3-13, 17?
- To whom are the eternal benefits given? (See verses 11, 13, 17-18) How is the gospel of grace tied to a life that desires to “keep his covenant” (Ephesians 2:8-10)?