Today’s passage: Psalm 26
- In this Psalm, David is under false accusation and judgment at the hand of sinful men.
- When the Lord renders judgment for His children, it is for their defense and vindication.
- The one who trusts in the steadfast love of the Lord will generally and progressively lead a different life (A different walk) than the one who remains dead in their trespasses and sin.
Questions to consider:
- What was David’s goal in the midst of these accusations? What does he commit to do in verses 11-12?
- What roles do the grace of God in our salvation and our obedience to walk in His ways play in keeping a clear conscience?
- What does David acknowledge as a blessing to his ability to continue walking with the Lord in faithfulness (Verse 8)? What does he rightly suggest would lead him astray (Verse 4)?