Today’s passage: Psalm 30
- Giving thanks to God reminds us of His goodness and holiness.
- Because of God’s mercy and grace, our hardships are only temporary.
- David saw God’s blessing on his life to be for the purpose of bringing glory to God.
Questions to consider:
- Compare vs. 9 with Philippians 1:21. What are these men saying that is similar?
- When did God save you from the “pit”? Remember God’s goodness by sharing your testimony!
- How does looking forward to the joy we have in store help you to weather any storms you might see today? What does God intend to do for you in the storms? How could you be used for His glory IN the storms?