Today’s passage: Psalm 35
- Those against David were malicious in their efforts, rejoicing in his pains, and all this without cause.
- David showed these same people kindness and sympathized with them during their times of hardship.
- Judgment belongs to the Lord.
Questions to consider:
- How does this psalm compare with Romans 12:14-21?
- What truths can properly motivate us to love people who are not loving us? How does the Gospel enable our sacrificial love?
- Why is it so hard to wait for the Lord to provide our vindication?