Today’s passage: Psalm 56
- God knows and cares about the sufferings of His children.
- The worst that man could do to any of us can not compare to the good that God has promised!
- If you are in Christ, God has already delivered your soul from death.
- John 8:51 – Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death.
Questions to consider:
- When we are afraid or anxious, where might we be tempted to turn? What do we want first and the most?
- Did David suggest that God was going to remove all of his troubles? With what truths did David counsel himself?
- How/Why can we serve and worship the Lord during difficulties? How does our service and praise help us in the midst of hard times?