Today’s passage: Psalm 68:20-35
- A reminder of the theme from the first 19 verses of this psalm: The Lord helps the helpless and He leads captives to freedom.
- Our God is a God of salvation.
- Our God is a God of justice.
- Our God who is awesome, powerful, and a giver of strength, will be worshiped and served by the nations of the earth.
Questions to consider:
- Why is God not going to “strike your head”? How is God your God of salvation? Why are you no longer an enemy of the Lord?
- How does the promise of God’s victory and the global worship of the King of Kings give you rest from your anxiety/fear? How can it help you to be bold as your share the Gospel with others?
- If someone isn’t interested in the Gospel, if they don’t want to hear or repent, what part are they going to play in this psalm? How can we kindly but boldly communicate the truth of God’s command for all people everywhere to repent? (Acts 17:30)