Today's passage: Hosea 14
- The final chapter of Hosea is used to call on Israel to repent.
- Israel will one day repent!
- The “Ways of the Lord” are a blessing to the upright and a hindrance to transgressors. We are never right to change it or to conceal the commands of the Lord in order to “draw” people… If we did so, we would withhold blessing from the upright and remove from transgressors any way of knowing they have need of redemption in Christ!
Questions to consider:
- What preceded the call for Israel to sacrifice bulls to the Lord? What did they need to do first?
- What has Hosea told Israel their repentance would consist of? What all would they stop doing? What would they return to doing?
- What is going to make Israel blossom? Who will Israel (And all who have eternal life) have to thank for their victory?