Today’s passage: Ephesians 1:3-10
- There has been a plan from before the foundations of the earth to unite all things in Jesus Christ.
- If you are in Christ (If you are saved), you are and always were a part of that grand plan!
- Christians were predestined to become God’s children through adoption in love.
- All of this loving planning and working has been done by God for the praise of His glorious grace!
Questions to consider:
- Does this grand plan for glory seem to focus on you and me, or on someone else? (Not so subtle hint: It’s not about you!) Who deserves all the honor, glory and praise? Who gets the pleasure and joy of glorying in and praising Jesus Christ?
- Did God choose you because you chose Him – OR – Did you choose God because He chose you?
- Where does unity come from? What (Or better…WHO) is the source, means and goal of our unity?