Today’s passage: Ephesians 2:1-10
- It’s important to remember who you were. We need saving. We need mercy and grace.
- Faith is a noun. It’s not something you do, it’s something you have. And it’s a gift.
- Good works (Righteous living) are the fruit of God’s saving grace.
- If you are trying to earn God’s favor, you are actively rejecting His grace.
- Saved people are changing people who grow in their desire to obey God.
Questions to consider:
- How does verse 7 answer the question, “Why does God allow sin in the world?”
- If you are a Christian, who made you what you are today? Who deserves all the honor, glory and praise?
- What is your story? What did God save you from? How is He graciously changing you now as you grow?