Today’s passage: Matthew 13:1-9
- Be patient…we will be looking at this passage over three days. We will let Scripture explain Scripture as we go through the chapter.
- When a great crowd gathered to here Jesus, He spoke in a way that was hard to understand.
- Jesus didn’t explain the parables to the crowds, only to His disciples.
- “He who has ears to hear, let him hear” is like saying, if you can understand it, understand it. Understand?
Questions to consider:
- If you had been there that day and heard Jesus say this parable, what would you be thinking?
- What would be required for you to have a right understanding?
- How does a person get “Ears to hear”?