If you do not already have a devotional plan (Or if you are interested in trying something new) let me encourage you to use this!
When you read ask these questions:
- Is there anything I can learn about God?
- Is there any sin to confess?
- Is there any promise to claim?
- Is there any example to follow?
- Is there any command to obey?
- Is there any truth I need to learn and embrace?
In your journal, answer these questions:
- What is the writer saying?
- How can I apply this to my life?
Check back here at the blog for helpful thoughts and questions that will go along with each day’s reading.
As we study through Matthew, I will also be reading the Christ-Centered Exposition commentary on Matthew written by David Platt. It will be a helpful resource as we study the Word together.